Is your safety program missing something?
- Once a corrective action is put in place does it stay in place?
- Would you like a paperless safety system?
- Is it a pain to share OSHA 300 forms across multiple work locations?
- Do you want one place to store your safety information?
- Want to prevent a non-work injury from becoming an OSHA recordable?
- Are work restrictions properly managed?
With this sytem you can:
Record Safety Hazards
Capture observed hazards, near misses, and OSHA recordable incidents and document their corrective actions.
Perform Periodic Audits
System generated audit reminders help ensure once a corective action is put in place it stays in place.
Generate OSHA 300 Injury Forms
Automatically generate your OSHA 300 Injury Forms: 301 Incident Report, 300 Log and 300A Summary. Also generate your 300A CSV file for electronic submittal to OSHA.
Communicate Work Restrictions
Keep your team in the know with a daily work restriction report and automatic follow-up reminders.
Log Non-Work Injuries
Create the visibility needed to prevent non-work injuries from becoming on-the-job injuries.
Store Your Safety Records
Whether you have one or one hundred locations, storing your safety records in a single, easy-to-access database will help keep you and your team in the know.
With Injury Prevention & OSHA Reporting, you and your team have the formal system you need to coordinate and communicate your safety program.